Deviant

Skunk

Guild admission is currently 90+ and positions are subject to availability based on demands of certain prestiges. If you are interested in joining Deviant, please fill out this brief application so we can be aware of your intentions and learn a little about you beforehand.

there you go :D Click on the application.

Off topic : I'm glad someone reads and watches for my edits. (sun)

On topic : Guild entry has been raised from 60 to 90, and also requires an application.

No we're not looking for eight references and your mother's maiden name, just the basics things regarding yourself and the game. So please (please) don't feel like you don't stand a chance at getting in or think that you'd be wasting your time applying. All applications will be considered but be forewarned that if we feel like we have enough of a certain prestige, we may be obligated to put a temporary hold on accepting new members of that particular class/prestige. This can come and go at any time.

Viva la croissant, muthaflippas. :>

W H E R E   I S   E V E R Y O N E   W H E N   I   L O G   O N ? ! 

I play for like 30 minutes because I don't have my own computer yet, using my sister's laptop. D8< butseriously where is everyone at like 9:30am?! ;-; make love to me in the game.